Tuesday 26 June 2012

Dinner 26 - wraps ups

My little boy always asks for 'wraps ups' these days. In the beginning when he had never tried them before, he couldn't manage to keep the wrap together and all the salad and chicken would fall out so he'd just end up eating them like a normal dinner of things on his plate. Then a little while back he got the hang of it and now he's a real pro at holding them and not having too much spillage (unlike with every other dinner he has!).

The reason I like this dinner is there's minimal cooking involved and you can vary the fillings with whatever you've got at the time. Sometimes I do chicken, sometimes kidney beans, sometimes beef mince.

I usually buy the large fajita wraps but today for some reason I bought some soft round corn taco shells that you fry up and curl over into the taco shape - major flop! Austin refused to eat them and both my husband and I preferred the usual wraps. It could be that I'm not a good fryer but whatever, we don't like them!

What did you have for dinner tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment