Monday 4 June 2012

Dinner 4 - pasta and salad

An easy dinner after work! Fresh ravioli (bought, not me-made-fresh!) with bacon, mushrooms and cream with a salad of lettuce, avocado, snow peas (they were cheap today!), cucumber and capsicum drizzled with a garlic vinaigrette sauce. Yum!

I have to say, I've noticed since starting this blog that I'm much more aware of what I'm cooking. I think more about what we're eating and try and include more variety into each meal. It's even got me thinking about my lunches and how they fit into the whole day picture!

Let me know about your dinners, I'd love to hear if you've made changes to the way you think about your dinners too!

What did you have for dinner tonight?


1 comment:

  1. I must say since you started this Kylie I have thought that our dinners aren't what you would call 'using all the 5 food groups' sorts of meals...so you have definitely got me thinking about ways to improve :)

    ReplyDelete