Saturday 30 June 2012

Dinner 30 - lamb cutlets and vegies

Well, here it is, the last of my 30 Dinners. It's been quite a challenge remembering to get a photo of every dinner and apart from a couple of leftover dinners I think I did it!

Tonight we marinated half the cutlets in worstershire sauce, cider vinegar, olive oil and rosemary then cooked them on the barbie.

When I went to the fridge to see what we could have with the lamb, I found that all we had were lots of potatoes and onions and some broccoli! My problem is always what to do with potatoes. Tonight I decided on potato bake and what a good decision. They always say about 45 minutes to cook but I left these in for about an hour and they were great!

Now it's time to reflect on the photos we've taken of our dinners over the past month and see if there's something going on that can be improved or varied. One thing I've noticed is that I'm more aware of what I'm having for lunch! Maybe that's the next step - 30 Lunches!

1 comment:

  1. Well done Kylie!!! 30 days of remembering is quite a feat and I loved the chinese take away pic that was after the fact lol (day 18) so impressed :) 30 days of lunch sounds good, look f'ward to seeing them :)

    ReplyDelete